Bonderite S-ST 6776 LO AERO Paint Stripper
Bonderite S-ST 6776 LO AERO is a low odor, thixotropic paint remover developed for effective stripping of such resistant finishes as epoxies, epoxy primers, polyurethanes, and similar catalyzed paints.
- Product Type Coating Remover
This treatment offers a significant advance in work place safety. It does not contain methylene chloride, chlorinated solvents, phenols, chromates, ammonia or amines. It complies fully with the aircraft/aerospace NESHAP and can be used on aluminum, mild steel, cast iron, and titanium when used as directed. It is not recommended for use on high strength steel or magnesium.
- Low odor
- Reduced air pollution, 0 lb/gal H.A.P.S.; <2 mm Hg V.O.C. Vapor Pressure
- Significantly lower waste disposal costs
- Can be easily treated on site (see MSDS)
- Amount of stripper used less than conventional methylene chloride strippers
- No flash point to boil (Pensky-Martens)
- Used as received, No mixing or dilution required
- Excellent cling to vertical and overhead surfaces
- Positive pressure air respirators are not required
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.