Isopropyl Alcohol 99% Grade A
Isopropyl alcohol (often referred to as isopropanol, IPA or propan2ol) is an organic compound used in manufacturing and cleaning applications.
- Product Type Solvent Cleaner
Isopropyl alcohol is a clear, colorless, alcohol solvent similar to ethanol, n-butanol and methanol. It is a major component of rubbing alcohol as well as regular household items such as cleaners, disinfectants, and hand sanitizers. It can also be found in pharmaceuticals.
Features and Applications:
- Capable of being mixed with water
- Dissolves a wide range of organic compounds that other solvents can't dissolve
- Evaporates quickly
- Perfect for cleaning electronic screens and other hard surfaces
- Can be used as a disinfectant to kill germs and harmful bacteria
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.