Zep DZ-7 Disinfectant Cleaner
Zep DZ-7 is a neutral, quaternary ammonium chloride, hospital-grade detergent/disinfectant, and is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP).
- Product Type Specialty Cleaner
It effectively cleans and disinfects surfaces and will not damage floor finishes. It controls a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including HIV, on environmental surfaces at a mixture of 4 ounces per gallon of water. Zep DZ-7 (EPA Reg. No 1839-168-1270) ) is effective against the Human Coronavirus.
Please Note: Per the guidance provided by EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2, this product should be used following the label directions applicable to Human Coronavirus and with a 10 minute contact when using against SARS-CoV-2.
- Bactericidal - Kills a broad spectrum of both Gram-negative & Gram-positive organisms including Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, MRSA, E. coli, Listeria monocytoge
- Virucidal - Is effective against many viruses including: HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza A2, Rotavirus, Feline Leukemia, and Canine Distemper
- Fungicidal & Mildewstat - Kills Athlete's Foot fungus and controls mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- Neutral pH Cleaner - An effective cleaner & deodorizer that is mild enough to be used on floor finishes. Quickly penetrates and removes blood, excreta, as well as other organic matter
- Environmentally Preferable - This product is formulated without phosphates, butyl, or APE surfactants and all the detergents and emulsifiers are completely biodegradable
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.