Zep A-One Heavy Duty Industrial Cleaner 5 gal Pail
A-One is an extra heavy duty industrial cleaner. Its concentrated formula contains wetting and emulsifying agents as well as grease and oil dissolving solvents.
- Product Type Specialty Cleaner
- Product Form Liquid
A-One is specially designed to clean hard surfaces and to remove soils such as those resulting from fire and smoke damage, or carbon and soot deposits. It cleans concrete and masonry, brick, tile, and industrial floors of all kinds, and the controlled-foam formulation makes A-One an ideal product for use in automatic scrubbers such as those used to clean concrete plant floors. The product is a lavender-tinted, clear liquid with a pleasant clean fragrance; a welcome change from harsh caustics and smelly solvents. Its bleaching action actually brightens surfaces as it cleans tough dirt and stains.
- A concentrated water-based formulation made to be diluted with water to provide various levels of cleaning and economy.
- Works well on factory and plant concrete floors, walls, and pits removing heavy dirt and grease and suspending soils to allow free rinsing.
- Can be applied as a low pressure spray, agitated with a floor machine, in automatic floor scrubbing equipment as well as floor brush and mop applications
- Suspends soils and brightens surfaces while removing tough dirt, salts and even light rust stains
- May be used as a floor and wall cleaner in all departments and as an all surface cleaner in inedible product processing areas, and / or exterior areas of federally inspected meat and poultry plants
- USDA applicable, A4.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.