Zep Stainless Steel Polish 16 oz Aerosol (Case of 12)
Stainless Steel Polish is a chemical blend of solvents and polishing agents especially designed for polishing and protecting stainless steel, chrome and aluminum.
- UN Number UN1950 CL2.1
- Product Type Surface Treatment
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
FREEZER: This product is stored and shipped as frozen. Dry ice packaging may be required with this product and will be automatically applied to your order.
- Just spray on and wipe with a clean, dry cloth. Contains no messy abrasives or waxes to remove
- Polishes, protects and preserves in one easy operation
- Can be used to polish stainless steel, chrome and aluminum
- Residual film provides a long-lasting water-resistant shield of protection. Prevents rusting, corrosion and discoloration - it does not discolor with age or repeated applications
- Ready-to-use, handy aerosol package requires no premixing or special sprayers. A small amount can clean, polish and protect a large area
- Contains no 1,1,1 or CFC's that contribute to ozone layer depletion
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.