AkzoNobel Aerodur 3001G Polyurethane Topcoat
Aerodur 3001, when used with the separately sold Activator and Curing Solution, is a chemically cured, long life base coat for use in a base coat / clear coat system.
- Product Type Topcoat
Aerodur 3001, in combination with the specified Aerodur 3002 Clear Coat, provides reduced cycle time and superior chemical and stain resistance, flexibility, and weathering performance. This system provides a durable long lasting, protective and decorative finish that exceeds typical OEM requirements for exterior aircraft performance. It also provides uniform coverage and appearance in one box coat application.
- Extended durability
- Unique pigment/binder formulation for hiding at lower dry film thickness
- Latest VOC compliant high solids technology
- Chrome free pigmentation
- Wet look effect
- Color capability and design consultancyStrong brand integrity
- Eliminates appearance variability of fleet
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower VOC emissions
- Environmentally progressive
- Short design and implementation timelines
- Retains 'factory-new' look
- High passenger confidence
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.