AkzoNobel Aerodur 3001G/15028 (BAC7145) Gray Polyurethane Topcoat 250 ml Aerosol
Aerodur 3001, when used with the supplied Activator and Curing Solution, is a chemically cured, long life base coat for use in a base coat / clear coat system.
- UN Number UN1263 CL3
- Product Type Topcoat
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
USA ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of the USA due to distributor agreements and export shipping rules.
Aerodur 3001, in combination with the specified Aerodur 3002 Clear Coat, provides reduced cycle time and superior chemical and stain resistance, flexibility, and weathering performance. This system provides a durable long lasting, protective and decorative finish that exceeds typical OEM requirements for exterior aircraft performance. It also provides uniform coverage and appearance in one box coat application.
- Extended durability
- Unique pigment/binder formulation for hiding at lower dry film thickness
- Latest VOC compliant high solids technology
- Chrome free pigmentation
- Wet look effect
- Color capability and design consultancyStrong brand integrity
- Eliminates appearance variability of fleet
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Lower VOC emissions
- Environmentally progressive
- Short design and implementation timelines
- Retains 'factory-new' look
- High passenger confidence
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.