AkzoNobel Aerowave 2002 (RAL1014) Beige Epoxy Primer 5 L Can
AkzoNobel Aerowave 2002 (RAL1014) Beige Epoxy Primer. This product is supplied in a 5Lt can.
- UN Number UN1263 CL3
- Product Type Primer
- Product Form Liquid
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
USA ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of the USA due to distributor agreements and export shipping rules.
Aerowave 2002 is a non inhibiting, chrome free, water-based, 2-component amine cured epoxy primer. Aerowave 2002 is a product part of the Aerowave Series which utilizes the latest water based technology and sets the standard for minimum process times, reduced process cycle costs and environmental care.
- Compatible with all products out of the Aerowave Series
- Designed for optimal mixing properties for both manual and plural mixing application.
- For application on composite substrates
- Low dry-film-weight (DFW) - reduce operational costs
- Low VOC emission
- Water based technology
- Resistance to aircraft hydraulic fluids and chemicals
- Complies with current and proposed VOC legislation
- Benefits the environment
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.