AkzoNobel 8B6A Laminar X-500 Black Conductive Coating (Includes 50C3A)
AkzoNobel 8B6A Laminar X-500 is a Black Conductive Coating. This product is supplied in various sizes.
- Product Type Specialty Coating
A two component catalyzed polyurethane conductive coating. This cured film resists chemicals such as lubricants, hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels.
Recommended for application to deicing equipment, propeller blades and other critical air frame areas subject to damaging effects of high speed contact with rain, hail, dust and other corrosive elements.
- A black, two-component catalyzed polyurethane conductive coating.
- Pigments selected for electrical and for maximum erosion, abrasion and impact resistance.
- Cured film resists such as lubricants, hydraulic fluids and aircraft fuels.
- Provides exceptional rain and conductivity for bleeding off surface static electricity.
- Recommended for to deicing equipment, propeller blades and other critical airframe areas subject to damaging of high speed contact with rain, hail, dust and other corrosive elements.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.