Zep Linebacker Corrosion Protection 20 oz Aerosol
Zep Linebacker is a ready-to-use long-term corrosion protection film in a solvent-based aerosol form. It dries to a durable, flexible and non-tacky film.
- UN Number UN1950 CL2.1
- Product Type Corrosion Inhibiting Compound
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
The coating can be easily removed with a safety solvent degreaser when desired. It provides an impenetrable film barrier which protects against corrosion, even in severe outdoor applications, while resisting heat, rain, snow, salt water and many corrosive industrial atmospheres.
- Inhibits Rust & Corrosion - Provides a film barrier which will protect against corrosion, even in outdoor situations. Resists heat, rain, snow, salt water, acid rain and other corrosive sources
- Long-Lasting Protection - One application provides protection on outdoor surfaces up to 6 months or more depending on the weather conditions, and up to 2 years or more indoors
- Economical - One can will cover approximately 100 sq. ft. of metal surface (2 hour dry time per coat)
- High Thermal Stability - Film will not crack, peel or sag from -40°F to 174°
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.