Zip-Chem D-5026NS Corrosion Preventive 12 oz Aerosol
D-5026 NS can be used for initial protection during shipment and storage and for in-service treatment of critical areas.
- UN Number UN1950 CL2.1
- Product Type Corrosion Inhibiting Compound
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
- A medium to heavy duty water displacing, thin film corrosion preventive compound
- Forms a film which provides lubricity to prevent fretting corrosion as well as a film which prevents oxidation of the substrate
- Contains no ozone depleting chemicals
- Provides corrosion protection in the harshest environments
- Protects electrical connectors from corroding
- Does not disrupt contact between connectors
- Prevents fretting corrosion
- Contains a film that prevents oxidation of the substrate
- Free from heavy metals
- Free of chromates
- Low toxicity
- Withstands temperatures as low as -55°C (-67°F) and as high as 85°C (185°F) continuously
- Coating can withstand temperatures up to 105°C (221°F) for only 500 hours cumulative
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.