Airtech Bleeder Lease B Peel Ply 60 in Roll (Includes 1 x 46 in Roll & 1 x 14 in Roll)
Bleeder Lease B peel ply is a high temperature fabric coated with a silicone release agent.
- Product Type Composite Material
- Product Form Film
TEXAS ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of TEXAS due to the terms of our distribution agreement with the vendor.
It provides superior release to plain peel plies because the coating prevents the fabric from bonding to the laminate while producing a textured surface. It will provide easy release from most prepregs and resin systems. All coated peel plies have the potential to transfer. Bleeder Lease B is a tightly woven, coated nylon peel ply that releases well from most resin systems. It is an excellent choice for many resin infusion projects.
- Release coating reduces the effort required to remove peel ply from laminate.
- Peel plies strip off of cures laminates leaving a textured surface, reducing time spent hand finishing.
- Highly drapable weave style can be applied over multiple curved surfaces more easily.
- The maximum use temperature is dependent upon the duration at maximum temperature and is process specific, testing recommended prior to use.
- Hot knife (sealed edge) slitting upon request with 1 RL as minimum order quantity.
- Certain phenolic resins will adhere to this product.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.