Loctite LB 8044 Zinc Anti-Seize 1 lb Can
Loctite LB 8044 is a dull silver colored smooth, homogenous paste of zinc dust and petrolatum. It prevents seizing during assembly or disassembly of threaded or unthreaded metals joints, particularly if these metals joints involve aluminum or aluminum alloys.
- UN Number UN3082 CL9
- Product Type Anti-Seize Compound
- Product Form Paste
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
This product is typically used in applications with an operating range of -20.2 °F to +748.4 °F (-29 °C to +398 °C).
- Excellent choice for rust preventative
- Uses the electrochemical properties of zinc dust to protect iron surfaces
- Provides corrosion protection for both aluminum and ferrous metal components
- Prevents seizing during assembly or disassembly of threaded or unthreaded metals joints
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.