Miller-Stephenson MS-122AD Release Agent Dry Lubricant 14 oz Aerosol Can
MS-122AD was developed as an efficient, economical and universal dry film PTFE release agent / dry lubricant. This formulation contains a high lubricity, low molecular weight PTFE fluoropolymer specialized for mold release and dry lubricant applications.
- UN Number UN1950 CL2.2
- Product Type Specialty Chemical
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
A nonflammable, non-ozone depleting carrier solvent / propellant mixture ensures all environmental regulations are met.
- Cost-effective release of molded parts
- Outstanding lubricity and minimization of slip-stick
- Nonflammable, Non-ozone depleting formulation
- Non-migrating; Non-staining
- As a Release Agent: Highly effective when applied to rubber molds. It provides a very uniform, thin coating, ideal for routine mold release operations
- As a Dry Lubricant: Our best dry lubricant, for all applications; may be used on all surfaces, especially where there is metal on metal contact. It provides elimination of “slip-stick” and low coefficient of friction
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.