Zip-Chem D-5010NS Corrosion Preventive 12 oz Aerosol
D-5010 NS is a general purpose product that is widely used on aircraft and engine parts during component overhaul.
- UN Number UN1950 CL2.1
- Product Type Corrosion Inhibiting Compound
- Product Form Aerosol
HAZMAT: This product is classified as Hazardous for transport. This may limit the carrier options that are available.
- Deposits an oily film on the surfaces to be protected
- Remains in an oily state without congealing or becoming gummy
- Neutralizes acid left by fingerprints including effects of mild acids, alkalis, and corrosive atmospheres
- Displaces small amounts of condensation moisture left by condensation
- Removes light rust formations and prevents rust and corrosion on all metals
- Penetrates corrosion to loosen and lubricate frozen parts
- Penetrates rust and lubricates beneath the corroded surfaces
- Non-conductive and prevents electrolysis
- Harmless to plastics, rubber, and painted or plated surfaces
- Displaces moisture
- Free of chromates
- Free from heavy metals
- Low toxicity
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.