Momentive RTV106 Red Silicone Adhesive Sealant
Momentive RTV106 is a one component, ready-to-use, extremely versatile adhesive sealant. The product cures to a tough, durable, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Acetic acid vapors are released from the sealant surface as a by-product of cure.
- Product Type Adhesive Sealant
RTV106 is a paste-consistency, standard strength, high temperature sealant.
This sealant must not be used in thicknesses of greater than 6mm (1/4 in). Where section depths exceed 6mm (1/4 in), Momentive Performance Materials one component, addition cure or two-component silicone rubber compounds are recommended.
- One-component product
- Capability to cure at room temperature and ambient humidity
- Self adhesion properties
- Low temperature flexibility
- High temperature performance
- Excellent weatherability and ozone and chemical resistance
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.