Momentive SnapSil RTV230 Silicone Adhesive Sealant 400 ml Cartridge
Momentive's SnapSil RTV230A/B silicone adhesive can deliver both. This two-part, alkoxy-neutral adhesive is one of the fastest room temperature-curing adhesives.
- Product Type Adhesive Sealant
- Product Form Liquid
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
SnapSil RTV230A/B adhesive is a two-component, room temperature cure silicone adhesive that features a fast tack-free time, primerless adhesion to many substrates and greater flexibility in usage and storage.
This condensation-cure silicone adhesive is is principally used for industrial assembly processes where a faster cure speed is desired, where heat to cure an adhesive can damage components, and/or where greater productivity is needed.
- Fast cure time at room temperature; no heat required to cure
- Fast green strength build
- Excellent primerless adhesion to many substrates
- Promotion of high productivity levels
- Ease of dispensing; convenient 10:1 mix ratio
- Extended room temperature storage prior to mixing
- No cure inhibition concerns
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.