Momentive TIS420C Thermally Conductive Gap Filler 5 gal Pail
Momentive TIS420C is a one component thermally conductive gap filler used as a thermal interface for electronic components in consumer and automotive applications.
- Product Type Filler
- Product Form Liquid
WARNING: Known to cause cancer and reproductive harm. See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov and refer to SDS before use.
FRIDGE STORE: This product requires refrigerated storage. Keep chilled and refer to TDS before use.
This thixotropic paste cures at room temperature to become a mechanically stable silicone gel. Due to its curing perforamnce, TIS420C provides improved stability in three dimensional and vertical TIM applications that require a stress-absorbing, pump-out resistant, mechanically stable and repairable heat path.
- High thermal conductivity
- Physical stability due to polymerisation during cure process
- Soft, stress-absorbing post cure properties
- Can be dispensed in various thickness
- Conforms to intricate shapes and component designs
- Use within a broad operating temperature range
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.