Momentive SPUR+ PSA 3.0 Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
SPUR+ PSA 3.0 is a pressure sensitive adhesive supplied as an ethyl acetate solution at 40 percent adhesive solids and may be further diluted with ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, MEK, or MIBK solvents.
- Product Type Specialty Adhesive
SPUR+ PSA 3.0 pressure sensitive adhesive has been found useful in coating of film, fabric, and rubber substrates for manufacturing pressure sensitive tapes and labels.
Tapes and labels using SPUR+ PSA 3.0 pressure sensitive adhesive exhibit excel- lent resistance to solvents such as aromatic, aliphatic, anti-freeze, alcohols, brake fluid, acidic/basic aqueous solutions; high temperature shear resistance and adhesion to a variety of substrates. It is particularly suitable for high performance tape and label applications.
- Excellent solvent resistance for Automotive & Industrial (Gasoline, Diesel, Oil),
- Medical (Xylene, DMSO, Acids, Alkalis) & Aerospace (Jet Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid) applications
- Wide temperature range performance; maintains good shear and tack properties atintermittent temperatures up to 356?F / 180?C
- Adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including low energy surfaces(polyoxymethylene, polyolefins, PVC, PMMA, PC)
- Cures on thermally sensitive substrates
- Resistance to moisture and weathering (ozone, sunlight)
- Excellent balance of tack and peel properties
- Can be processed with traditional PSA coating equipment
- Accepts extending filler for cost reduction
- Can be further formulated with other PSA?s (acrylic, silicone) and adhesive modifiers (tackifiers), however solvent resistant properties may be compromised.
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.