3M 3302 Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3.5 mil x 2 in x 36 yd Roll
3M Conductive Aluminum Foil Tape 3302 is a high strength, dead soft aluminum foil coated tape with a specially formulated conductive pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive system.
- Product Type Specialty Tape
- Product Form Tape
The tape features good adhesion, malleability and adhesive conductivity to allow for extremely low resistance and to make this an excellent shielding tape for EMI and RI shielding applications in the electronics industry.
- High strength aluminum foil backing is durable and malleable to conform to uneven or irregular surfaces
- Acrylic adhesive features good "wetting out" capabilities to all surfaces
- Bonds extremely well to low surface energy materials and difficult textured surfaces
- Aluminum foil backing works well for EMI/RFI shielding applications
- Performs continuously over an extremely wide temperature range from 0°F/-18°C to 225°F/107°C
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.