Airtech Airdam 1 Yellow Rubber Edge Damming Tape 3/16 in x 3/8 in x 25 ft Roll (Case of 40)
Airdam 1 is designed to dam resins in all types of layups. It is a high temperature rubber extrusion that remains firm up to 260°C.
- Product Type Specialty Tape
- Product Form Tape
TEXAS ONLY: This product cannot be shipped outside of TEXAS due to the terms of our distribution agreement with the vendor.
Airdam 1 is tacky but will release from metal or non-metal tools, hot or cold. Airdam 1 replaces expensive materials like silicone rubber, cork and the double backed tape required to hold them down.
- Maintains edge of laminate thickness, avoiding thinning
- Control resin bleed out from laminate edge
- Seal release film around edge of part for zero or minimal resin bleed
- Release films will seal to Airdam 1
For information about the available delivery options please visit our Shipping Guide.
Some products in our catalog are classified as Hazardous for shipping so some restrictions and/or additional shipping fees may apply.